With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve put together a spooktacular selection of monstrously good recipes, ghoulishly good crafts and magical ways to use your empty jars this October 31st.
The Perfect Party Glasses
Quick and easy to make, simply cut out your desired spooky faces from black paper (rather than card as it’s less stiff and sticks better to the glass); then glue them on to your empty Bonne Maman jars! Fill with different flavoured and coloured drinks to suit your little monsters tastes. We used orange juice for pumpkins, green smoothie for monsters, milk for ghosts and chocolate milk for our feline friend!
Caramel Pumpkin Crispy Cakes
Featuring a delicious swirl of our NEW Salted Caramel, these rice crispy cakes are great fun (and a little messy!) to make…
- 250g white marshmallows
- 3tbsp Bonne Maman Salted Caramel
- 100g White Chocolate
- 7 cups popped rice cereal
- A few green pencil sweets or small green sweets for stalk
- Small chocolate drops / squares
- Orange food colouring
- In a large bowl melt the marshmallows and white chocolate
- Add in the Salted Caramel and stir well
- Add orange food colouring until you get the desired colour
- Stir in the cereal until it is all coated – you can add more or less according to taste
- Leave to cool in the fridge for 5-10 minutes, or until the mixture has firmed slightly and can hold it’s shape / can be sculpted. Cooling time will vary according to chocolate and marshmallows used – be sure it isn’t cooled for too long, or sculpting becomes difficult, as it does if the mixture isn’t cool enough and is too sticky.
- Here’s the messy bit… grab a handful of the mixture and sculpt into balls. Depending on the size of your handfuls, this mixture will make approximately 15 pumpkins.
- Pop your chocolate drop and green sweetie stalk on top and leave to set in the fridge for approximately 10 more minutes… bon apetit!
Trick or Treat!
‘Shriek’ and stylish Halloween party favours or décor… Bonne Maman jars are the perfect size for Halloween goodies! Decorate with spooky cobwebs and ribbon for a creepy present or a treat!