Marmalade Roast Vegetables
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 5 parsnips, peeled and cut into batons
- 5 beetroot, cut into small wedges
- 1 whole bulb garlic, unpeeled but cut in half
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Bonne Mama Lemon Marmalade
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Place the prepared vegetables, garlic bulb and herbs in a roasting tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, spoon over the marmalade and honey, mix well with two spoons, then season well with salt and pepper.
Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes, then squeeze out the soft garlic, discard the shell, and stir to coat. Serve immediately with any roast meats.
Serve immediately with any roast meats.
If you've found this inspiring, why not share it?
Good to know
- Preparation time is 15 minutes
- Cooking time is 40 minutes
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest from the Bonne Maman team.Sign up
Like this? Then you might like these too