Oaty apricot & mango smoothie bowl / Super green smoothie bowl
Oaty apricot & mango smoothie bowl
- 15g porridge oats
- 100g mango pieces, frozen
- 100g Bonne Maman Apricot Compote
- 150g fat-free, thick set natural yoghurt
- 150ml pressed apple juice
Super green smoothie bowl
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1 small banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 100g Bonne Maman Rhubarb Compote
- 15g fresh young spinach leaves
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 200ml coconut water
Whizz up all the ingredients in a blender or processor until smooth. For the Oaty apricot & mango smoothie bowl, pour into a deep cereal bowl and top with extra compote, fruit and toasted almonds or granola. For the Super green smoothie bowl, top with extra fruit, granola and coconut flakes.
Shakes and smoothies make an excellent quick breakfast, and can also count towards your recommended portions of fruit and veg per day.
If you've found this inspiring, why not share it?
Love this recipe?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest from the Bonne Maman team.
Like this? Then you might like these too